Accufire Noctis V1 and Free Sniper Hog Lights 66LRX IR light
ACCUFIRE NOCTIS V1
The Accufire Noctis V1 has been designed to deliver a highly accurate and customizable infrared night vision optic at an accessible price. The Noctis V1, a 1-16x magnification digital rifle-scope with an ultra-bright screen for day use, and HD quality night vision quickly sights in like a traditional scope and easily stores presets of ballistic solutions for a library of different firearms or ammo types.
Save-able presets, easy zero, and ballistic calculations combine to create an experience that makes the Noctis V1 the only digital scope you need across firearms of all types.
With the scope's viewing quality combined with a battery life of 5 hours, the Noctis V1 is the ultimate nighttime hunting solution. The Noctis V1 can also be set to record HD footage regardless of available light and offers the advantage of built in wifi for shareable streaming and GPS.
Click here for the Noctis V1 owners manual that has all the specs.
- Adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam to spot beam allowing you to put just the right amount of light on your target. Only takes about 3/4 turn of the head to go from full flood to full spot beam. Interchangeable LED modules available so you can easily change the color.
- Dimmer tail cap so you can have full control over your lights brightness.
- Fully interchangeable with our 38LRX and 50LRX lights so you can easily convert this light to a 38LRX or 50LRX by buying a 38LRX or 50LRX head.
- Runs on 1 18650 Rechargeable battery. Approximate run time is 2.5 hours on 1 18650 3500ma battery
- Max distance you can identify animals with the 66LRX and Noctis V1 = 800 yards.
- 5 year warranty on the housing and LED. 2 years on any external wiring, switches and mounts, 1 year on batteries and charger.
Package comes with: 1 Noctis V1 digital day/night rifle scope, 1 red lens filter, 1 clear lens filter, 1 shade cover, 1 type-c cable, 1 multi-head charging cable, 1 rifle buttstock, 1 external battery bank, 1 32gb SD card, 1 Free Sniper Hog Light 66LRX with IR 850nm LED, 1 Quick release mount, 2 18650 3500ma Batteries and USB charger with both A/C and D/C adapter.